At Nekstream, Inc. we value our customers. Customer trust and confidence is our highest priority. Although it is necessary that we obtain accurate and current information about our customers in order to provide the highest level of customer service, we are dedicated to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of our customer's information.
Nekstream, Inc. will never sell your personal information to anyone. Other than the special cases listed in this policy, we will not use or distribute your personal information in any way without prior notification to you. We promise that we will uphold the privacy policies and procedures as set forth below.
Information we collect about our Customers
• The personal information we collect from you comes from information you supply to us in forms you may send to us (whether written or electronic). This information may include your name, phone number, email address, and address.
Information we may share about our Customers
• Nekstream, Inc. will not sell personal information regarding our current or former customers to anyone.
• Nekstream, Inc. may share personal information about our current and former customers with our affiliated companies and service providers around the world. (Nekstream, Inc. affiliated companies include our subsidiaries, foreign correspondents, branch offices, and companies that we have business relationships with.) In either case, your personal information will remain subject to the strictest confidentiality protections by our affiliates.
• We may also enter into what is called a "joint marketing relationship" with another institution, if we believe that you might be interested in hearing about its products or services. If we do, we will ensure that the other firm will protect the confidentiality of the limited information we would share with it. In the event of such a joint marketing agreement we would only share limited information such as your name and email address. We will also insure that the marketing partner will use your information only for the joint marketing arrangement.
• To the extent that we may engage unaffiliated companies to assist in providing services on our web site, such providers will be subject to stringent requirements to maintain the confidentiality of any personal information they may obtain in connection with the performance of their services for us. We do our best to make sure that they receive the minimum amount of personal information necessary to do their job and will be allowed to retain that information only for as long as necessary in order to provide their services. Service providers will only be allowed to use personal information in the course of providing services to Nekstream, Inc. and only for the purposes that we authorize.
• We may disclose information about current or former customers in order to cooperate with legal or regulatory authorities or pursuant to a court order or subpoena. For example, we may be required to disclose personal information to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities or resolve consumer disputes.
• We may also disclose personal information as necessary to perform
credit checks, collect debts, enforce our legal rights or otherwise
protect our interests and property.
• We continue to evaluate our efforts to protect personal information and make every effort to keep your personal information accurate and up to date. If you identify any inaccuracy in your personal information, or you need to make a change to that information, please contact us so that we may promptly update our records.
Because Nekstream, Inc. is committed to protection of your personal information and to protecting your privacy, only authorized Nekstream, Inc. employees or agents will have access to your personal information. All of our employees, affiliates and service providers are held to the highest standards of privacy and security.